Yes! With the new Lifesum Lock Screen Widgets for the water tracker - you can now keep track of your daily water intake and get a reminder to drink and track at a glance!
How do I set it up?
In order to set up the water tracker on your iOS device you must first have iOS 16 installed.
Once that is set up follow these four steps:
- Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears, then tap Customize.
- Tap the box above or below the time to see the widgets that you can add to your Lock Screen, scroll down until you find the Lifesum icon.
- Tap or drag the Lifesum widgets that you want to add.
- Tap Done.
What is the difference between the smaller and the larger widget?
- The smaller widget shows at a glance how many bottles/glasses of water you have consumed so far today.
- The larger widget shows both the number of glasses you have consumed, how many you have left as well as the amount of water you have consumed.