It is not Lifesum handling the payment but the payment platform you purchased your subscription on (e.g. App Store, Google, Paypal, Samsung, Adyen (payment per credit card on our website). All subscriptions need to be canceled where the original purchase was made.
Please note that uninstalling the app or deleting your account will NOT automatically stop your subscription. You have to actively cancel the subscription.
In order to do so, you need to cancel the recurring payments. Bear in mind, the subscription you’ve purchased remains active until it reaches its expiry date even when you cancel it right after the purchase.
For example, if you purchase a 1-month subscription and then choose to cancel it, the subscription will remain active until the end of the 1 month period. But then - after the cancellation - it will not renew.
Depending on the payment method you’ve used, there are different ways of cancelling your subscription:
1) App Store: Your subscription can only be cancelled on your Apple account by following these instructions: Apple Instructions (English), German, Danish, Norwegian, Italian, French, Spanish
NOTE: We can't cancel your App Store subscription for Lifesum Premium as Apple does not give us access to your payment data. If you don't have the access to your Apple account, you'll have to contact Apple's Support.
Please make sure to log into the correct Apple account. If you can’t see the cancel button in App Store that either means you don’t have an active auto-renewing subscription (it might already have been cancelled), or you’re not logged into the correct Apple account.
2) GooglePlay: Log into your GooglePlay account and follow the instructions from this link: GooglePlay Instructions
NOTE: Please make sure to log into the correct Google account. If you can’t see the cancel button in Google that either means you don’t have an active auto-renewing subscription (it might already have been cancelled), or you’re not logged into the correct Google account.
3) PayPal: Cancel it by logging into your PayPal account via https://www.paypal.com/ and terminate the subscription.
4) Credit card on our website: Please log into you account on https://lifesum.com/account/subscription and cancel it from there.
5) Samsung: Go to Samsung Galaxy Apps - Go to top right 'My Page' - Go to Receipts - Go to 'Items' find Lifesum subscription - Unsubscribe or log into your account and follow this link https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/OrderList.as?type=item