Movesum is available on App Store and GooglePlay and is free of any cost unless you want to unlock additional food items on top of the 24 the free version offers.
Currently the app is available in English, Japanese and Chinese and based on the telephone language. If you are using a language that does not exist for Movesum yet, English will be shown as standard. More languages are to come.
The main functions of Movesum app are as follows:
- step tracker > you will see the number of steps taken during the day
- food information > you are able to see what you could eat for the amount of calories you have burnt
- food details > click on the food icon and get nutrition info including carbs, protein, fat
- set a goal > set a number of steps as daily goal
- hit streaks > try to reach your goal 7 times a week
1) Install Movesum
2) Allow access to Health (automatic popup when you open Movesum for the first time)
On iOS the steps will be counted by the iPhone tracker and Movesum will read them and teh active calories from the steps from Health. So the first time you open Movesum you will get a short introduction and then it will ask you to connect to Health and give Movesum access to your data there. As soon as you have connected you are good to get going.